Need help choosing a Barbell? Click here to view our Buying Guide
We often get asked which bar is suitable for powerlifting, weightlifting, and functional training. We have now developed the Strength Shop Bastard Bar, a bar which combines many features from each type of bar and brings them into one.
Each sleeve in these bars consist of one needle bearing, two ball bearings, and one brass bushing.
Lightly grooved sleeves.
Quite a 'flexy' shaft, sharp knurling, and great free spinning sleeves.
- 20kg• Length
- 2.2m• Shaft
- Sprung Steel• Shaft Diameter
- 28mm• Distance Between Rings
- 810mm and 910mm• Loadable Sleeve Length
- 410mm• Centre Knurling?
- Yes• Knurling Type
- Medium• Sleeve Type
- Needle Bearings, Brass Bushings & Ball Bearings• Recommended Max Load/Rating
- 1500lbs Static rating, 205K PSI Tensile strength. Max suggested load - 120kg for Clean & Jerk / Snatch, 250kg for Squat/Deadlift• Warranty
- 3 Year Performance Warranty
This bar comes with a Strength Shop 3-year Performance Warranty. For full warranty details and usage guidelines please see our T&C's.
Independent reviews of the bar,
"The bar is lovely, nice knurling, good flex and spin! In that price range I've used rogue bars and the again faster klokov bar, even used the Taishan bar, and this bar to me feels the most comfortable and is definitely the most versatile of the lot! Super pleased with it! Will definitely point people towards this bad when asked! It's one of the best if not the best bar for crossfit that I've used, and as great a quality that rogue bars are, I would definitely take the bastard bar over the Ohio or rogue bar!" - Jordan - July 2015