Riot cast plate and 2028 barbell package is comprised of the following:
1x 100kg Riot Cast Iron Set - 2x 5kg, 2x 10kg, 2x 15kg, 2x 20kg.
1x Original 2028 Olympic Bar.
1x Olympic Spring Collars - Pair
Ideal starting package for someone beginning their strength training journey in their home gym set up or for anyone looking to add more weights to a growing collection. Comes with everything you need to get training with a 100kg of Riot Cast plates, 2028 Olympic barbell and set of spring collars.
Timeless, durable, and functional, our Riot Cast Iron Plates have rightfully earned a top spot amongst gyms and athletes worldwide.
True to form, these plates have been moulded in a single cast and feature a raised lip for seamless loading and unloading. A standard 50mm opening ensures a snug and secure fit on the barbell, while the embossed weight increments allow for easy identification.
Whether you’re just starting up in your lifting career or have years of experience behind you, the Riot Cast Irons are versatile enough for any setup, whether for powerlifting, bodybuilding, or function training, and will serve you well for years to come.
- Within +/- 2% accuracy of target weight for 10KG plates and up and +/-3% for 1.25-5KGs
- 50mm hole diameter (for use with all olympic style barbells)
- Raised lip for simple handling, loading and unloading
- Embossed, painted KG increments for easier recognition
The Original 2028 Olympic bar is our best selling bar, and fits the bill perfectly when you're looking for a bar on a budget. It is Olympic standard size and weight (2.2m long and 20kg) and is made of straight steel with 50mm sleeves on the ends, and a 28mm diameter shaft, which is rare for a bar in this price range.
The bar is perfect for static lifts such as Squats, Deadlifts and Presses.
The Black E-Coating (electrophoretic painting) on the barbell is a process using electricity to apply the coating making the finish hard wearing, durable and gives benefits with aiding in corrosion resistance from water and other household chemicals.
Check Terms and Conditions for Bar Usage Guidelines and Warranties.
• Weight - 20kg
• Length - 2.2m
• Shaft - Straight Steel
• Shaft Diameter - 28mm
• Distance Between Rings - 810mm
• Loadable Sleeve Length - 405mm
• Centre Knurling? - Yes
• Knurling Type - Coarse
• Sleeve Type - Steel Bushings and Needle Bearings
• Recommended Max Load/Rating - 250kg Max suggested load. Not suitable for Olympic Weightlifting. 700lbs steel tensile rating PSI: 186K
• Warranty - Standard 6 Month