PLEASE NOTE: Flow Massage Devices are available to the UK ONLY. Any orders placed for Flow Massage Devices outside the UK will be cancelled.
When ordered, the distribution of this item normal takes 2 working days to dispatch, then shipping is between 3-5 working days. Collect in person, next day and special delivery options are NOT available for this item.
Using an inbuilt smart heat element, the Nano provides heat therapy as well as massage. Calibrated by physical therapists, the Nano has various heat levels designed to warm muscles and release body tension
We want you to recover quicker, and better. And so as well as providing percussion therapy, the Nano features a unique heat element that no other massage gun provides. Benefits of percussion therapy:
Benefits of heat therapy:
- Increased blood flow
- Reduced muscle swelling and fatigue
- Reduce pain trigger points across the body.
- Warms up sore and tight muscles
- Increases blood circulation muscles
- Allows muscles to retrieve more oxygen and nutrients
- Provides soothing relief from aches & pains including migraines
Level 1 (Relax): 1.800rpm
Level 2 (Refresh): 2.300rpm
Level 3 (Recharge): 2.800rpm
Level 1 Low: 38°C (100°F)
Level 2 Medium: 42°C (108°F)
Level 3 High: 46°C (114°F) TOP FEATURES:
- Easy to use 3-speed control and 3-heat controls.
- Next Generation ultra quiet high-torque motor (50dbs).
- 4 Flow Heads™ included.
- Long Battery life and fast recharge time.
- Highly portable and Lightweight design
What does percussive therapy do for me?
- Battery life: 2 hours
- Voltage: 11.1v 13.3wh
- Amplitude: 6mm with max force of 15 lbs
- Weight: 320g
- Charger type: USB-C
- Frequency (RPM): Level 1: 1800 Level 2: 2300 Level 3:2800 rpm
- Heat Temperature: Low: 38°C, (100°F), Medium: 42°C(108°F), High: 46°C (114°F)
- Size (Dimensions): 140mm x 105mm x 38mm
- dB: 50 dB
Percussion therapy is a great way to release body tension, reduce the effect of DOMs and warm your muscles up prior to a workout. It’s like having the ability to give yourself a sports massage wherever you are. How do you remove the attachments to try another one?
To change, pull the head away from the device, there will be a small pop as the head comes off and you’ll be ready to insert a different one.